Free T1 seat, FOR SALE T1. PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
samol
Forum Enthusiast

Free T1 seat, FOR SALE T1. PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby samol » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:05 pm

In dunedin.
was the drivers seat in my car.... is a bit razzed up but does have the bass shakers in the back of the seat.

Free.

Also contemplating selling my car its a 1983 Black T1 250k's all around average condition WOF and REG until jan

Would be looking about $800

Sam
Last edited by samol on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

knate
Forum Participant

Postby knate » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:06 pm

could be keen for your t1.. can you send pics, details to [email protected]

samol
Forum Enthusiast

Postby samol » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Hey man i dont have a camera or pics at the moment though ill give it a little explanation and get back to you with pics hopefully soon, thats if you are still keen.

The car needs a paint job, it is a little cracked (paint) in places and also the bonnet isnt quite the same as the rest of the car.

It leaks on rainy days into the drivers footwell, not much but you should know.

The turbo isnt quite spooling up properly at the moment, i think there is a boost leak somewhere.

The car is completely standard except for; an aftermarket stereo (pioneer ex top of the line head unit and ex top of the line coaxial speakers (deh-p8650mp and TS-D160R) also it has a boost gauge in one of the heater ducts.

The air con doesnt work but it still has the air con unit in it. The radiator fan has a switch in the engine bay.

It has aftermarket mags on it nothing special just old golden ones which match the car quite well.

It was one of the optioned T1's with the side skirts, the side skirts didnt come with it when i bought it but i have some i will include (but arent on the car)

And can also come with (by negotiation) some mugen CF-48 mags. These are the very first mags mugen made and are in good condition (no centre caps though) and have tyres with about 50% rubber left. They are a 14" by 6" mag and i think will be quite a nice fit (but i havnt tried yet)

Sam

knate
Forum Participant

Postby knate » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:50 pm

sounds good definitly keen! im not worried about paint, just any SERIOUS rust issues that might affect wof etc...

samol
Forum Enthusiast

Postby samol » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Well i havnt had it pulled up on rust while i have owned it, and dont know of any, so you should be sweet :)

Will try to get pics and hit you back

If you wanted the mugen mags they would have to be extra, though if anyone else wants them feel free to post an offer also. Would be a great time period match up

The stereo and speakers will probably come out too sorry, but i could leave a cd player in there for cheap if you wanted.

Sam

knate
Forum Participant

Postby knate » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 am

audio doesnt faze me. Ive got enough bits and pieces lying around anyway. Id have to see the mags first, but like audio, i have a few different sets lying around that MIGHT fit.

Cheers Mate... give me first dibs :)

3GCVC
Forum Addict

Postby 3GCVC » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:55 am

Hey i might be interesed in the mags what colour and condition are they in? got center caps or aero covers?

samol
Forum Enthusiast

Postby samol » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:08 am

Hey, mags i do have pics of from when i bought them. No centre caps or aero covers sorry.

This is a section of the worst curbing:

And this is all four of them:

And here is the amount of rubber:

samol
Forum Enthusiast

Postby samol » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:27 pm

PICS!!!!
-could have done with a clean before the pics but here they are anyway :)

To the left of the door handle is a spot of not so good paint but it doesnt look as bad as it does there
Can see the sideskirt ends in this photo quite well
The boots paint is rough
This is the drivers seat, needs a little retrimmed, typical of most of these, its the same on the passenger side
And heres the bonnet i was talking about
The back seat, another weak point of these cars...wouldnt take much to put a new top section on though
Speedo cover has a crack in it, still good fuel econemy though
tyres all have good tread on them still
Engine bay all standard (except my big battery, will be replaced with a smaller one)
The boost gauge i earlier talked of

This car may need a little work but its good point is that is has never been modded so no high boost has been run.

Sam :)

knate
Forum Participant

Postby knate » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:08 am

shes just in need of a good coat of new black paint :) im very interested, just a matter of figuring out the logistics if your in Dunedin...? When are you wanting to sell it?

samol
Forum Enthusiast

Postby samol » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:30 am

Whenever really, i could get it to christchurch for you if you buy it when i buy a new car.

If you want the mugen mags (would be good if you did) then i would have to go back to southland first but that wouldnt be a problem.

Logistics = wait for a good grab a seat ticket and jump on it and i can pick you up at dunedin airport

EDIT $81 to christchurch at the moment

knate
Forum Participant

Postby knate » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:36 am

Hmm cant take time off work and already going away this weekend and moving weekend after that! If you sell it before then thats cool tho... im really gunna have to wait at least a few weeks.

samol
Forum Enthusiast

Postby samol » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:49 am

Ok then, was hoping for sooner as i could go invest in another car that i have my eye on but that should be ok anywho

Sam

3GCVC
Forum Addict

Postby 3GCVC » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:10 am

if knate ends up buying it and he doesnt want the wheels i might take them specially if the wheels can be transported closer to taranaki in the process. how much do you want for them?

samol
Forum Enthusiast

Postby samol » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:32 am

Im looking for a nice offer over $100 for them, hell the rubber alone would be worth that at a wreckers....

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”