k1w1's pics added

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
K1W1
Donating Member

k1w1's pics added

Postby K1W1 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:07 pm

Ok - ???managed to upload a couple pics but couldn't work out how to label the album so it's last on the list called "untitled" !!
Met up with henry here in Adelaide last night for first time . His little T2 is an absolute treasure , immaculate in every way and an absolute credit to him . Well done mate .
Mine , well it looks the part and sounds the part but is under all that a bog std Pro-T non Turbo .

Henry
Moderator / Donating Member

Re: k1w1's pics added

Postby Henry » Sat May 01, 2004 8:26 pm

Hey K1W1 thank for the compliments, my car was very complete and original when I found it, that's why I bought it and am trying to keep it that way. Guys, this City Pro of K1W1's is a neat machine, red with a silver base (below the rubber strip) has what looks like a factory body kit, bonnet scoop and rear wing. I passed it on the road a few months back and thought it was a T11 until now. Where are the pictures?

K1W1
Donating Member

Postby K1W1 » Sun May 02, 2004 8:21 am

Cheers Henry , pics of low quality unfortunately last album in Image Gallery from CityTurbo.com home page .

Brendan
Admin

Postby Brendan » Sun May 02, 2004 8:57 am

This one?:

http://www.cityturbo.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album66

Looks good!

Brendan

Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby Hyperblade » Sun May 02, 2004 2:29 pm

I have to agree with Henry and Brendan,
It looks amazing, at first glance it looks like a T2
Nice work K1W1

Ben

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Sun May 02, 2004 3:27 pm

I thought the general rule with bodykits is that if they have mostly straight, flat panels (like K1w1's) then they are usually one off, built from scratch, customs. Looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Any ideas what that scoop is off?

Have to get you sorted with a T2 powerplant and get that thing B ;D ;D STING!

K1W1
Donating Member

Postby K1W1 » Tue May 04, 2004 9:23 am

Absolutely no idea , found the car in a Nth Adelaide car yard back in 97as is ,  was actually there to look at an EXA turbo would you beleive , saw this thing and fell instantly in love with it , spent the next four hours waving a wad of bills at this bloke til he finally gave in and sold it to me well below what he wanted . Only thing i've done to it is get rid of the cigar pipe , had the boys at Exhaust Technology have a look and they gave it an absolutely beaut note to it . Deep and thumpy excellent for multi level carparks , my kids wont let me sell it .Thats why I'm looking for a genuine article to take out on weekends to wreak havoc , take the workload off my little treasure

Mark_Moddy
Forum Regular

Postby Mark_Moddy » Tue May 04, 2004 2:09 pm

It looks like the kit that was put out in Sydney, when the first Pro-T came out.

I think it was made (or distributed) by "Phil Ward Turbos".

There was a lime green City with the kit, that used  to run around the Eastern Suburbs back in the early to mid 1980's.

civic
Forum Enthusiast

Postby civic » Tue May 11, 2004 3:20 pm

same here guys seen henrys city bout 3 weeks ago looks sweet he has a wild looking beast wish i can get 1

Return to “General”