brisbane cruise

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
Hondagirl

brisbane cruise

Postby Hondagirl » Mon May 31, 2004 5:59 pm

hey guys
This is a chance for all brisbane members to meet up and chat about stuff and see what members have done to their cars (mines just stock still lol) but at this stage im just seeing if anyone is interested and where to and stuff if not many interested then we shall not go ahead with it this is just an idea....

civic_killer

Re: brisbane cruise

Postby civic_killer » Mon May 31, 2004 8:07 pm

yeah that sound like a cool idea, im sure there are a few cities getting around in brissy.

si
Donating Member

Postby si » Mon May 31, 2004 8:41 pm

yeah sounds good. i have seen a few t2's about. saw one on friday arvo in the city actually, had a big something tuning sticker on the windscreen, didnt quite catch it.

lets try get everyone along

Hondagirl

Postby Hondagirl » Mon May 31, 2004 8:59 pm

will i b the only girl attending if so now im scared lol kiddin' i've been to exa cruises being the only girl its all good lol

eddie
Forum Enthusiast

Postby eddie » Mon May 31, 2004 11:06 pm

Yes!!  interesting!! but can you pick a place that is easy to find e.g. Brisbane CBD!! :) :)

Hondagirl

Postby Hondagirl » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:43 pm

CBD huh? where the? it might have to b a sunday cruise as i dunno if im working on sats its kinda like friday descion so ya i wont know till fri afternoons if im working then.... well leave your ideas im trying to think at the moment where to go but if everyone that is interested leave what suburb u live in then maybe do a local thing or sumfin rather dunno  :-/ just another idea

DR86
Forum Enthusiast

Postby DR86 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:30 pm

That sounds great,

A cruise! Good excuse for me to clean and service my car!!!

I live in Logan City (Waterford West to be precise), but willing to go anywhere, except past the city, hate driving round there.

matty
Forum Regular

Postby matty » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:06 pm

Damn you people that work throught the week and have the week-end off :-[ I'm free sunday arvo's after 3pm and then anytime till thursday arvo ??? And i'll pretty much go any where ::) MATTY

eddie
Forum Enthusiast

Postby eddie » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:15 pm

Ok.... So I am free almost most of the time.  Just pick a time and place and I will be there..

Hey DR86: I live in Logan City too. I live in Loganholme near Hyerdome....  drop me a line if you around. And we could go search for parts together... Thanks!!

Hondagirl

Postby Hondagirl » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:17 pm

common where r the ideas?? I was thinking maybe sunshine coast cruise?? never been there yet since i got my licence only gold coast i've been but ya newayz...

matty
Forum Regular

MATTYRe: brisbane cruise

Postby matty » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:13 am

Hey people, bit of an idea here! A few of my mates and there mates, and there mate are all cruzin down the coast this week-end ;) They don't drive citys but that doesn't matter the more the better there is all ready about 20-30 cars goin :o I'm not going this week-end but they have promised to go atleast every month. When I get my finger out of my a** and get my motor put back together, i will be goin down with them and if you guy wanna come down it would be good to see us city people floging there ass ;D MATTY

Kam
Forum Regular

Postby Kam » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:19 pm

Sounds good.  I'll be in if it fits around work.  i run a foodstore so I'm almost always busy.  But I'm very interested in checking out all your citys. when you decide the time and place post it up! ::)

evaded

Postby evaded » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:55 pm

[quote author=DR86 link=board=GEN;num=1085990359;start=0#6 date=06/01/04 at 17:30:46]That sounds great,

A cruise! Good excuse for me to clean and service my car!!!

I live in Logan City (Waterford West to be precise), but willing to go anywhere, except past the city, hate driving round there.

[/quote]

Thats sweet man.. I live in Bethania to be precise (haha im technically on the Gold Coast) anyways I doubt i will come and if i do it will be in a Gen 1 Civic that will hopefully before the end of the year get the City Turbo COnversion.

matty
Forum Regular

Postby matty » Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:11 am

Has anyone got any idea's, as i'm keen to go out now that i have my week-ends back.  ;D

AnimaLector
Forum Enthusiast

Postby AnimaLector » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:52 pm

in a few days I'll have a city turbo again so maybe a cruise next weekend..  that's a whole week in advance for everyone to plan their days..  I think we should make it Saturday morning thing.. then maybe finish somewhere for lunch.. this give s people most of the weekend to do anythign else they wish...  Maybe start somewhere central.. Garden City Shopping center near Rebel sport, that way north / south / west and East brisbane people sorta have even travel.. umm.. yeah possibly meet and greet around 9:00 - 10:00 drive through city maybe along Coronation drive to toowong do a blocky there, back along coronation drive then down logan RD back to Garden City??  not realy long should onyl take us about an hour and a half driving slow.. etc etc..

suggestions / improvments / availability please post...

Cheers
Andy

Return to “General”