Hello! I am in Hong Kong

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
Kee

Hello! I am in Hong Kong

Postby Kee » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:36 pm

Hello! My name is Mr.Kee I have a 1985 A/T City carbio used in Hong Kong Daily. I very Love his car. But I can not found any parts in Hong Kong! Very trouble! I need help!

lky
Forum Regular

Re: Hello! I am in Hong Kong

Postby lky » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:12 am

hi kee......i am from hk too but i study in australia and i got a T2 here...yar.....i think that's no way to get any parts in hong kong cause i have done a lot researches before...... in fact, that's almost no way to get any parts for city everywhere (except japan no idea??)))) good luck man....

lky
Forum Regular

Postby lky » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:13 am

also, is that the one in hk yahoo?

wkthyk
Forum Regular

Postby wkthyk » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:32 am

I am from Hong Kong too and now studyign in Sydney, and I just got a T2. I asked one of my friend in Hong Kong searching for City parts, and he told me one of the shop in Mong Kok (I forgot the shop name but I can let you know later) they got a mugen airbox that would suit T2. Not much else you can get from Hong Kong.

Actually did anyone do some research on Suzuki Alto Works? That car looks pretty same shape as T2, just wonder if some parts from that car can put onto T2 with slight modifications.

If you can't find any parts from Hong Kong, try to find parts in Nz or Australia, quite number of City has been wracked here I think.

eddie
Forum Enthusiast

Postby eddie » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:56 am

Dudes, I have no idea so many of you are actually from Hong Kong as well.

I was born in HK and move here at 12, now 25. I currently have 3 Citys.

One Cabrio, one 3 Door Hatch (VAN) Pro T (Wrecked Parts Car) and a 91' 3 Door with D12A Engine.

There is only one place you could order parts in HK. KingSmart (Ling Yin). They have a web site as well, or you could get yourself a Option Fans which they always have a AD in there.

Otherwise you could email me with you parts you need and I could let u know what I have in the Wreck Car. Email me at. [email protected]

P.S There was an article on city in 2004 July Edition of "Car And Driver" HK edition. As well as Apple Daily web site did another article about City HK Club as well. I will post it up once I find it again.  

eddie
Forum Enthusiast

Postby eddie » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:01 am

Easy Finer (Bin Lay) issue 550. If you are in HK you could get in by going thought Apple Daily and get that issue view on-line.

For us people in Aussie we cann't unless we pay for apple daily newspaper.

wkthyk
Forum Regular

Postby wkthyk » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:20 pm

Actually how many City can be found in Hong Kong now? I never see one actually on street, the only one I saw was a City cab selling at the old airport about 2 years ago.

fireslug
Forum Regular

Postby fireslug » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:34 pm

Yo dood,

We're in Auckland, NZ, and have a complete car which we can pull parts for you if you want, plus there are still a number of City parts that can be found at local wreckers.

Let us know if we can be some assistance.

Ric Chan

kartracer
Forum Regular

Postby kartracer » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:04 pm

hey fireslug were in auckland, NZ too.

what sort of chassis are you pulling apart cause we are short of a few bits.

namely a front chassis cross member for our T2, but maybe the NA city has the same one??

anyway would be keen to discuss,

cheers Michael.

Return to “General”