Mugen chip whos got it??

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
alex
Forum Participant

Mugen chip whos got it??

Postby alex » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:43 pm

Mugen chip whos got it!!
Ill be ringing around this week alot of places seeing if anyone does re programing or chiping to our computerss cause evryone is trying things and says about trying things and no one gets anything concrete or that is available straight up

ill lets use know how i go soon.

Alex

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:08 am

I can pretty much guarantee you about 99% no-one has ever written a custom chip for a city turbo besides Mugen. I am in the process of working backwards through the information on the chip and am going to try and start writing my own chips.

Charles said a few months ago he had the mugen code on a disc somewhere but then he couldnt find it, so it may well be lost.

Even in Japan where in the 80's they did heaps of performance mods to city turbos and had them making big powers no one will be able to help you with them now, they pretty much drop all of the stuff and move on as soon as the car isnt made any more.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:14 pm

bigelboe wrote:Even in Japan where in the 80's they did heaps of performance mods to city turbos and had them making big powers no one will be able to help you with them now, they pretty much drop all of the stuff and move on as soon as the car isnt made any more.

perhaps i could ask kazzee and see if anyone has the information from the chip.
its worth a try :wink:
matt

alex
Forum Participant

Postby alex » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:20 am

i rang all around no one wants to attempt anything or help me, just palm me off and say "oh try this place" i ring that place nah cant help you.
MRT=nothing
Chiptorque=nothing
Link=nothing
Advan=nothing
Tune house=nothing
BD4s=sorta helped but led to NOTHING

Bigelbow looks like its upto you but im with you all the way i wana make my civic scream on 20psi

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:43 pm

see my post in "CHJIPPING ECU"

. from memory it was discussed it simply raises fuel pressure or richness or something across the board , it doesnt alter boost cut or anything.

probably better getting the boostcut/ecu adjusting device fella on here has been designign for a while... :)

Return to “General”