help help help please idle problems and overboosting

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
eb-mugen
Forum Participant

help help help please idle problems and overboosting

Postby eb-mugen » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:32 pm

hey guys i really need help my revs are playing funny buggers when the car warms up the revs go up and down 100rpms to 1500rpms. can any 1 help me please and also my boost opens up all the way and as soon as it starts boosting all of a sudden goes way over 15psi and the car just backfires. dnt no what it could be any answers BIGLBOE??? or any 1

Thanks

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:09 pm

Hey man, my first guess would be something is a bit fuxxored with your vacuum piping, that would explain both of your problems.

T2 Vacuum Diagram
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/bigelboe/TranslatedT2Vacuum.jpg

If you need a T1 one let me know. I forget what car you have.

eb-mugen
Forum Participant

Postby eb-mugen » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:33 pm

hey biglboe thanks man i do have a hose no 32 not goin anywere but the car was idling properly but was boosting hard then i took it to the mechanic which supposedly knows everything bout turbo cars his name V&E rigoli in sydney and he played with the boost controler in the vacum box and thats when it all happened and now its gettn massive boost then cuts out. i think he put a t piece on the boost to bypass .its really really bad . any1 know any one in sydney that can help me ???

in the diagram 32 goes to the turbo but mine dosent ive just got hose from housing to actuator and in the box the boost control valve has been pluged up.
i have a 77 civic eb2 thats were the motor is in and its been nuthn but headache

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 pm

I've previously posted diagrams, with these particular hoses colour coded to show where they feed from and to where. Search for these pics.

...doesnt mean will solve the problem I will guess.

Return to “General”