City Turbo In A Movie

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
classichondasrule
Forum Enthusiast

Postby classichondasrule » Wed May 28, 2008 6:12 am

oh i checked out karate kid it's karate kid II when they run out of a dance club and they run past a turbo it's in it twice first front shot and then drivers side shot, awsome' oh there's also a MK2 Civic in it as one of the possible choice cars of the bad guy, he should of had it just so we could of seen it more in the film, oh man Miagee should have had a Turbo, oh yeah.

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Thu May 29, 2008 8:23 am

I tried to find this clip on utube but my connection speed has been throttled and couldnt bare the waiting... how many minutes into that move is it exactly ? is it just after the Rock around the Clock dance ?

Oh theres a Cityturbo in the animated Initial-D series too, it makes a back ground appearance in the service station in one of the earlier episodes...

spangleking
Forum Enthusiast

Re: City Turbo In A Movie

Postby spangleking » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:36 pm

classichondasrule wrote:Has anyone ever seen a City Turbo in a movie? Well i just did,, A Jet Li movie called MELTDOWN, AKA HIGH RISK. it's awsome theres actually two but you only see the first for a split second and only a small portion of it ,but later there's a scene when Jet Li and a cop go and check out a hotel and they go there in a Turbo, then a shootout starts and Li goes and jumps in the Turbo drives it into the lobby and has a shootout takes the City in the lift and continues the shootout higher up in the hotel, totally flippin awsome, except that the city gets wasted, does anyone know of a City Turbo in another movie? i watch a lot of movies and always look out for classic hondas but had never seen a City Turbo until now, WOW you gotta see it !!!!!!!

LET"S SEE THE DAM THING! ( :

spangleking
Forum Enthusiast

stunt doubles in movie

Postby spangleking » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:46 pm

Hey it looks like they have used a stunt double CITY E in place of the T2.
NB flared guards on T2 and a lack of flared guards in the how we did it, tech photos.
I have seen a turbo like this i Dunedin. It had sort of interim steel wheels like that and some of the plastic was slightly different. I have photos somewhere.

If you want a token reasonable snaps camera go to OFFICE MAX now.

They were selling Kodak Easyshare 7 megapixel, 4 opt zooms for about a $100.

However they sold out cos they are the old uns. The new 8 mega pixel replaces all the smaller versions. It has 5 opt zoom and I had one but I paid $200 before a slight bang stuffed it.

Now Office Max are taking orders and names for these 8 megapixels for the same offer price for about $100. Thats reasonable.

Return to “General”