Need some help from someone experienced in graphic design

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

Need some help from someone experienced in graphic design

Postby Hyperblade » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:17 pm

I have one last thing to do to my car before its finished which i need a hand with.

I have some decals i want put on it, they are different from the standard ones found here.

viewtopic.php?t=20

The help i need is to convert them from photoshop ( ive scanned them in from a model broucher, and tided them up a bit) and convert them to a vector based image which is at the correct size for a vinyl cutter to just use without mucking around altering it.

Once they have been completed i will post the files up for other people to use.

Send me a PM if your interested and have the skills to help me out.

James

Postby James » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:19 am

I have a mate who has vectored a lot of anime so he is quite good at it. I will ask him if he is keen. Could you send me the files so he can see what sort of body of work there is?

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:53 pm

I used a vectored cityturbo.com for a signwriter in Brisbane. Turned out sweet, its on the T2 Turbocab currently is stripping back.

Bigelboe, wondering if theres any chance of getting an idea of what vectored anime your friend has, as i was considering putting on or two anime pics on my corolla levin to rice it up a bit. If hes willing to pass them on I'd be ever so grateful. :)

Hyperblade

Postby Hyperblade » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:47 pm

bigelboe wrote:I have a mate who has vectored a lot of anime so he is quite good at it. I will ask him if he is keen. Could you send me the files so he can see what sort of body of work there is?

Thanks dude, i'm just uploading the files to my site then will send link via pm.

Ben

James

Postby James » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:02 pm

Smithy wrote:Bigelboe, wondering if theres any chance of getting an idea of what vectored anime your friend has, as i was considering putting on or two anime pics on my corolla levin to rice it up a bit. If hes willing to pass them on I'd be ever so grateful. :)

http://koroboros.deviantart.com/gallery/

Apparently this is what he has done so far.

Return to “General”