City Pro T for sale Canberra region, OZ, SOLD

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
crooky
Forum Enthusiast

City Pro T for sale Canberra region, OZ, SOLD

Postby crooky » Thu May 03, 2007 7:47 pm

:arrow: Canberra Region, Oz
:arrow: $1200 FIRM
:arrow: 9 months NSW rego, everything works, no rust, dark blue colour (paint good but not great), 120,000km or 220,000km - last owner told me 120 but....
:D Great little petrol miser - I have been getting about 5.5L per 100km, no oil leaks, has been super reliable, strong gear box
:( clutch working fine but not strong - will slip a bit when driven poorly under heavy load, blows a bit of smoke but certainly not excessive and uses a bit of oil (as you'd expect), small crack in windscreen passenger side (won't affect rego), no back seat

:lol: :lol: I also have a set of 4 x 14" 4x100 stud pattern Honda Civic Mags with standard tyres on them (plenty of tread). I have used them on the car and they fit well. Rub a bit on full lock due to height of tyre (need lower profile). Will sell with car at same price or separately for $100 firm (I paid $150)

They're the facts as they are folks. She has been a great little car and will sell at that price soon. I paid the same price for it 18 mnths ago at mates rates with less rego and with some minor things needing fixing. Selling as I have more cars than I need at the moment and the wife thinks I need this one the least!

I'll try and get some photos up soon but don't hold your breath.

For more info ph Joel: 0417650883 AHSOLD

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”