WTD: T2 gearbox's or diffs

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
James
Moderator / Donating Member

WTD: T2 gearbox's or diffs

Postby James » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:32 am

Hey guys,

To continue my LSD development I need to get my hands on a couple of T2 diffs, so if anyone is keen to sell/donate me any parts then I will definately look upon you favourably when it comes time to decide who gets LSD's :D

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:52 pm

i have a t2 diff that is no longer any use to me,seems to be in fairly good nick too.
as i have the quaife already i wont need diff hookupage but if you ever get that fcd boost controller up and running :wink: :wink: :wink:
let me know
i think they are around 5 kilos so postage shouldn't be too mutch.
matt

James

Postby James » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:37 pm

Awesome matt, if you wanna find out how much postage is I can hook you up with the cash. I might even make you and FCD special like if I get motivated.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:55 pm

it might take a week or two ive got some other mail to send out too :wink: along with the million other things that need doing.

rustyhornet
Forum Regular

Postby rustyhornet » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:54 pm

Hey bigelboe, I also has two T2 diff centers I No longer have any use for...
Planning to finally install the quaife LSD once they come back from the machine shop :)

I have been reading through your LSD scratch pad of thoughts...
It sounds like your only after the spider gears inside the open wheeler diff center...
Is this the case? or did you want the whole diff center (minus the crown/ring gear & speedo drive gears. They are being used on my Quaife of coarse!)

The weight difference would make shipping to New Zealand considerably cheaper thats all...

I can get some prices at for both, but I just need to know where in NZ exactly? (Christchurch or Auckland, etc.)
Same for quoting the T2R body kit shipping for you...

RC

James

Postby James » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:37 am

You are right ginga, I only need the pinion, shaft and spider gears don't know why I didn't think of that! Should make it a heap lighter. If you can get the speedo drive off the spare one that would be great too but not nesc.

The T2R bodykit is for hyperblade in christchurch, not me :D Ive never owned a T2.

I live in Palmerston North, about 1.5 hours drive north of wellington :D If you want I can weigh my set of gears so you dont have to bother?

James

Postby James » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:41 am

Spiders are about 242.5 g each, pinions 93.5 g and pinion shaft *roughly* 175 g (I had to cut mine up to get the gears off)

So thats about 850 g + whatever the speedo gear weighs if thats included. It costs about $12 to send 1 kilo from here to sydney so it sohuldn't be too expensive from you to me :D

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”