WTB: Rocker cover grommet

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
tom
Forum Participant

WTB: Rocker cover grommet

Postby tom » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:28 pm

Bloody forgot the grommet had split and got water in my engine when i was cleaning rocker cover :evil: So if anyone has one floating round i would like to buy it off of you... just pm me and we'll sort out payment etc. below is a pick of what i'm after

thanks, tom

http://cityturbo.com/forums/garage.php? ... age_id=294

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:47 am

EDIT: Thought you meant the rocker cover gasket. That part you have indicated is the PCV valve gasket. Im not even sure if those come with full head sets... Can anyone who I provided a full head set to confirm?

madmini
Donating Member

Postby madmini » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:20 pm

i just had a look in my set didnt see one but does have a gasket that goes on inside of the rocker cover thats bolted up in there,as for the little rubber grommet i have one spare but is a little but perished on the inside i can take a pic if you want and you can decide for your self if you havent already got one.

cheers pete.

tom
Forum Participant

Postby tom » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:08 pm

well i'm not going to say no madmini but it seems a bit wasteful for you to go to the effort of sending it over and for it to end up splitting or something... Do you guys reckon i would be able to pick a similar grommet from autobahn? i will see if anyone else has one but i will pm you if not.

thankyou for the offer

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”