Turbo 2 City for Sale

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
2fast4u
Forum Regular

Turbo 2 City for Sale

Postby 2fast4u » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Yo guys.

I know your all enthusiastic about these cars.

I was at one stage but now want a new car that is just a bit easier for traveling.

I have had this car for a while and it runs awsome. never had any really bad problems with it, only the alternator, so i got my one re-coned and its been mint ever since.

has a tiny bit of an idle prob, when its been running for a while it drops and sometimes cuts out, but starts every single time.

The main reason for selling is i do not have the time and money to really make it a great car. it has been rusting slowly in the main areas, i had areas rust removed but it is coming back.

Needs to be in the hands of someone with the time and enthusiasm to make this car a damn good project.

The turbo runs nice, boosting about 12 psi, i have a boost tap in cabin and also a boost gauge in one of the air vents. It sounds really nice with a after market exhaust and sequential BOV.

I am open to negotiate a price as i need to get rid of it soon, as i am getting a new car maybe this week and i want to stop driving it and keep it out of the weather. and if it doesn't sell soon it will just sit there.

I will most likely take her in to get serviced before selling. but i did most the oil changes myself and filter changes.

And i will also upload some pics of the rust and the overall car.

Comment if your interested and you can come view if you want.

Contact number

Tao:0211522834

Sub_Frequency
Forum Regular

Postby Sub_Frequency » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:41 am

images please!

Misssaint88

Postby Misssaint88 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Would you be willing to send the car out of the country to the UK?

2fast4u
Forum Regular

Postby 2fast4u » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:57 pm

hey guys

i took some pics today but having real problems trying to stick them up, it keeps comming up with errors and all sorts so if you want i can email them to you.

leave your email addy and ill send youa bundle of images.

sorry it took so long i have had no time and its been bad weather the past few weeks so left it in garage, then the battery was dead and it took me a while to get it down to mechanic to get the battery charged, so its all up and running again

and Misssaint88 i would send it to the UK but i wouldn't be paying for shipping

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”