Body kit for T2

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
Spartica

Body kit for T2

Postby Spartica » Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:18 pm

Anyone know where I coule get a T2 body kit from? I'm in North Island New Zealand so yea. or anyone know of any bodykits that I could modify to fit a T2?

Tony
Forum Regular

Re: Body kit for T2

Postby Tony » Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:02 am

Hi Spartica

I'm in Tauranga and have been talking to a place in Hamilton about doing a custom front end for my cabriolet, it would probably be cheaper if we got a couple made up at the same time, let me know if your interested.

Cheers

Tony  ;D

Spartica

Postby Spartica » Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:26 am

Well that's pretty amazing Tony.. cause I'm in the Mount! lol If you ever see a T2 silver with a bigbore on driving around, that's me! lol
Anyway.. how much are they doing your front end for? I'm also looking for skirts so yea

city_cabriolet
Forum Addict

Postby city_cabriolet » Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:02 pm

I've always wanted a bodykit like the one on that white T2 (huge flares, 3/4 foot wide skirts etc) from Japan.

It looks sooo mean, but of course all is custom fabricated :-(

If you're lookin at something like that, tell us how much we'd be lookin at.

Cheers,
Luke.

Spartica

Postby Spartica » Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:53 pm

Yea that one does actually look really mint! But I'm on a mish to turn my T2 into the one on the front page in the banner, just imagine seeing that drive past you pumping out some really good sounds...mmmmm(yes I'm abit of a boy racer type, I'm 18! Give me a break lol)

Tony
Forum Regular

Postby Tony » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:20 am

Hey Spartica

I'm at the mount as well, should catch up somewhere...

Cheers

Tony

Spartica

Postby Spartica » Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:52 pm

oh aye? I think I've seen you driving around the mount, isn't yours the greenish cabriolet? With the big bore.. or are thy two separate ones? Hopefully soon you'll be seeing me driving around the mount alot as I'm going for my restricted on Monday the 5th so yea. You migt of actually seen me driving around, silver T2, mags, original stickers, big bore, big 'ol Loser plates lol
But anyway.. how much is your body kit costing you?

murray_is_

Postby murray_is_ » Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:30 pm

hey guys i'm new here

i just trying to find parts for a non-turbo honda city 84 model if u have any web sites with info, i am also looking into a body kit for it so and ideas are welcome !! ;D

Spartica

Postby Spartica » Thu May 01, 2003 5:31 am

Welcome to the board and it's nice to know I'm not the youngest member lol
But anyway.. The max you could probally get into it with 1/2" wheels would probally be about 16" You might even bable to squeeze a 17" but even witht he 16" you might be restricting your turning a fair amount. I'm not too sure on this so you would have to have it checked with somebody else

Spartica

Postby Spartica » Thu May 01, 2003 2:18 pm

Well I'm running 15" x 7" wheels on my city so I can't see why you couldn't do it on your Pro

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”