s#!t carashed my t2

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
turbocab
Donating Member

s#!t carashed my t2

Postby turbocab » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:13 pm

yep my worst nightmare has happend :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
on my way to tafe on monday i was being an idot and not paying attention(read perving on chicks at the bus stop)and looked up and there was a mitsubishi outlander stopping real hard for an orange light :x as i began to apply my pathetic breaks i realised i wasnt going to pull her up in time and locked em up,coliding with the car at a fairly slow rate but still enough to mess up the front of my car a bit.but it is all fixable and 90% of it will be replaced with wide body kit and carbon bonnet eventually.
her car had very little damage but it will probly still cost me 1500 to 2grand to fix her piece of s#!t unless she insists i make a claim against my 3rd party insurence then the excess is like 1700.
i wish i had swaped the breaks over from my wreaking car last week,and this could have all been prevented.
spewing matty

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:06 pm

Hey bro, gutted as about that, thatll teach you for perving! Thats my worst nightmare at the moment too with the fresh paint and stuff on it.
Did you bend anything or just smush the plastic bumper? The stupidly massive excesses we get are soo annoying, I think mine is about the same as yours.

If you smashed your lights its a good excuse to get some new hella reflectors that take the standard type bulbs so you can get some bright white/bluey bulbs :D

Just noticed your signature too, nice one :lol:
Funnily enough he is moving down south to come flat with me next year hopefully. Should be good fun (all above the table, I have a GF you know :P) We'll have two cars to f**k with then, although his is a dirty Integra SiR now, just doesnt have the charm of the 80's hondas.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:30 pm

yeah shame on me(must keep mind out of the gutter) :lol:
and i shouldnt even be looking having fallen in love recently with my highscool sweetheart(that sounded realllly cheesy didnt it)
and on the same note ime glad you and colza are finally hooking up haha.but that should be good you guys can come up with some diabolical plans to make our cars go faster :twisted:
i already have the headlights that you can put standard h4 type bulbs in i just never have the cash to buy the expensive bulbs.
the only real damage is to one side of the bit that the radiator support bolts up to but i can bend that back into shape,and i have a small pile of front bars and guards to choose from until i get the body kit on.
i was stoked that the front mount survived with only a few bent fins that can be bent back into place.
the car actually sat by the side of the road for a day&night in a pretty scetchy suburb until i pulled the battery from the boot and placed it back in the engine bay connected with dogey cables to get it home,must have snapped the bigass cable that runs to my boot i cant see how,the thing is as thick as a cigar.
ime spewing now i have two cars that look like s#!t:cry: but i an getting a pimpin ltd front end for the falcon soon and the city will have to wait until the bonnet gets here and i can afford to put the kit on(there goes going to japan)
matty

James

Postby James » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:23 am

Heh good on ya about your lovin mate, ses stalking high school sweethearts does work!

Did you get those headlights standard or did you buy them? If you bought them how much were they?

If you mean the top rad support that bit you can bolt off cant you? So you can either swap it or take it off to change it?

At least the outlander was nice and high so it didnt get your front crossmember.

I feel your pain with leaving your car out overnight, mine is locked up in its garage every night, stupid insurance companies waont give me 3rd party fire and theft just plain 3rd party so I have to extra careful. Not that money could really replace my car. :cry:

ou had better get it all going and get some killer suspension under it cause im gonna come over and demand a ride in a year or so. :x

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:05 pm

the lights were in the car when i got it.
yeah it is the top radiatror support and i do have 3 spares but one of the bits on the side is mangled so i will have to give it some curry with a hammer then a new coat of paint.
i can get fire and theft but it is shockingly expensive and they will only give me $3000 cover and thats a joke,ive been meaning to get a little extinguisher but keep putting it off :roll: and solex locks will be installed oneday.
i will often leave my car on the weekend outside my mates house its a good erea and i consider it 1000 times safer than driving drunk,and i dont like leaving my ute out because there is a few thousand dollars worth of tools in the back of it.
you are more than welcome for a ride in a year but i cant guarentee massive progress but i should recover enough financially by this time nxt year to have the beast in pretty good shape.
matt

James

Postby James » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:20 pm

The thing with solex locks is they will smash your window instead. My best suggestion is to get central locking and then internally disconnect your locks, still leave the locks in there so they try and screwdriver them and then fail, and then get pissed off and leave. Thats my theory anyway.

A dude on the NZ hondas forum had solex locks and security tints, they smashed the window and levered it out with a crowbar, f**ked it up way more than if they had gotten in easy with a screwdriver.

city_cabriolet
Forum Addict

Postby city_cabriolet » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:58 pm

damn man, you got the worst luck matt...

Atleast you crashed it BEFORE the bodykit goes on, if that got damaged you'd be really spewin.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:53 pm

city_cabriolet wrote:damn man, you got the worst luck matt...

tell me about it! :cry:

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:41 pm

bugger :cry:

yeah it least it wasn't with new kit on and sprayed.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:01 am

sorry for crashing your baby smithy :oops:
latest update is its going to cost me $1345 to fix her car bugger!

Return to “General”