Saw a factory Legend Turbo today (off topic)

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
city_cabriolet
Forum Addict

Saw a factory Legend Turbo today (off topic)

Postby city_cabriolet » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:50 am

So... I've heard of Honda's OTHER turbo, but never seen one.

This was in mint condition, woman owner... i nearly left my phone number hehehe.

She sure would be a sweet engine conversion for an integra. And make it manual in the conversion 8)

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 pm

Hehe we have a fair few of them over here, they turn up at wreckers all the time. The specs on them arent that great, I think all of them are auto and the car was freakin heavy, thats why they turboed it in the first place.

Unless your making 1000hp+ a b18c is is probably a better engine choice, they are pretty much the bees knees. Not to say a 2.5 litre turbo v6 teg wouldnt rock :P

city_cabriolet
Forum Addict

Postby city_cabriolet » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:55 pm

I was sure its 3.2 ltr.

Might not be impressive standard, but with those cubes it'd surely have potential :twisted:

3GCVC
Forum Addict

Postby 3GCVC » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:56 pm

the turbo legends only come out in 2ltr C20A-T i dont know a lot but i assume is also possible to bolt the turbo stuff to the 2.5 and 2.8 ltr versions that came out in the same car. but good luck finding a manual transmission for one. if i find one of the turbo legends i would be tempted to get one to play around with.

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:40 pm

3GCVC wrote:the turbo legends only come out in 2ltr C20A-T i dont know a lot but i assume is also possible to bolt the turbo stuff to the 2.5 and 2.8 ltr versions that came out in the same car. but good luck finding a manual transmission for one. if i find one of the turbo legends i would be tempted to get one to play around with.

Yeah I couldn't remember whether they were 2l or 2.5, should have taken 2 mins to check on honda.co.jp

I have talked to someone who had one and cranked the boost up a fair few psi and ran bigger injectors or something, I tihnk it picked up quite well.

Return to “General”