A little help with pricing!!!

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
jay
Forum Enthusiast

A little help with pricing!!!

Postby jay » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:23 pm

To make the long story short.....

I have been asked for a market value on my car, due to being in an accident. At current, I own a Honda City Turbo 2, 84. Prior to accident it was in very good condition and I need to find out the market value. Since there are none for sale at this time I am hoping that a couple of you could please give me a price that you would sell your car for, so I can determine an approx. market value. If you could also please give a brief description of your car that would be great.

Thanks for your help guys!

3GCVC
Forum Addict

Postby 3GCVC » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:13 am

1200-2000 i would say it would be worth i mean i got offered 500 for mine no wof no reg and a list of things wrong with it and i said no.

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 am

Nah its aus, so more likely to be 4-5k if its in really good nick.

jay
Forum Enthusiast

Postby jay » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm

sorry i am in aus and i need to know the price for one in good nick with rego and i need you guys to post it as if you were selling it for eg. I have honda city turbo 2 1984 with rego in good conditionwould sell for $?
I need this to supply to a lawyer who is taking on my case the bloke who wrecked my car will not pay for the repairs so i have to provide him with the market value of a honda city turbo 2.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:30 pm

ide say that the average price in aus for a t2 in good nick would be round $4500 $5000
matt

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:35 am

jay wrote:sorry i am in aus and i need to know the price for one in good nick with rego and i need you guys to post it as if you were selling it for eg. I have honda city turbo 2 1984 with rego in good conditionwould sell for $?
I need this to supply to a lawyer who is taking on my case the bloke who wrecked my car will not pay for the repairs so i have to provide him with the market value of a honda city turbo 2.

Ask around at a few second hand car yards to see if anyone has sold one, or is willing to write down the price and sign it or whatever. Be nice and say you will probably be looking for a new car soon heh, etc. The more different places you get agreeing prices the better it will hold up in a legal battle Im sure.

city_cabriolet
Forum Addict

Postby city_cabriolet » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 am

Mate i been looking everywhere in aus for t2's. For atleast a year. There's none for sale.

I'd expect to pay 4.5 - 5k for a decent T2, that has a bit of rust.

But since they are so farking rare, they really are priceless :(

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:17 am

DUDE check you inbox

if interested i can send you copies of my recipts for purchase.

i paid probably more for mine when first bought then any one else i guess! --currently owned by TurboCab.

im willing to dig them up and forward copies to you lawyer if interested to helpyou get reasonable costs back from this scumbag.

K1W1
Donating Member

Postby K1W1 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:44 am

:lol: If you had one as original and as clean as mine (ex Henry's) It's priceless , not to mention not for sale . So rare to find one in showroom condition , unaltered , not flogged . One in average good nick here in oz around 5k .The real cost of repairs could be horrendous due to rarity of spare parts . Try and get a valuation from Shannons .

city_cabriolet
Forum Addict

Postby city_cabriolet » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:15 pm

K1W1 wrote::lol: If you had one as original and as clean as mine (ex Henry's) It's priceless , not to mention not for sale . So rare to find one in showroom condition , unaltered , not flogged . One in average good nick here in oz around 5k .The real cost of repairs could be horrendous due to rarity of spare parts . Try and get a valuation from Shannons .

Unless you got one like how TurboCab's will be once he's finished!!!

Return to “General”