Workshop manual

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
ste

Workshop manual

Postby ste » Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:09 pm

Does anyone know where I can get a Workshop manual for a City?
I've tried lots of places, libraries, bookshops, the net etc etc but no luck.

Stephen

Colza
Forum Addict

Re: Workshop manual

Postby Colza » Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:53 pm

I am in the process of getting on from Honda Japan via some Japanese aquaintances of mine, but I think it is turning out to be a fairly expensive process. Honda NZ was most amazingly UN-helpful when I contacted them, but I suppose you can try. Other than that I think you are highly unlikely to get one in NZ.

BTW, as far as I know, none were ever printed in any language other than Japanese so reading it could prove to be interesting as well  ::)

ste

Postby ste » Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:14 pm

Thanks for the reply. Could you let me know when it arrives if it's worth me doing the same from the same firm?

Henry
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby Henry » Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:44 pm

Honda did sell an english one in Australia when they were  selling the cars but one would probably be harder to find than rocking horse manure.

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Thu May 01, 2003 5:11 pm

Hmmm, I have a horrible feeling about whether my friend is going to be able to get one. Apparently the place that Honda Japan sent her too are not able to supply one. Oh well, she says she is going to kepp trying. Wish me luck...

ste

Postby ste » Fri May 02, 2003 3:13 pm

Thanks, let me know, but if it's going to be awkward don't worry about it, something will turn up. Thanks.

murray_is_

Postby murray_is_ » Sat May 03, 2003 7:23 pm

hey all

i am also looking for a workshop manual for a non-turbo honda city 84' if anyone knows of a place in brisbane that i might be able to get one from that would be great

regards

murray

campbell
Forum Enthusiast

Postby campbell » Mon May 26, 2003 8:27 pm

Murray,

Have you tried the local Honda Car club?  There might be someone there who can help.

As far as the rest of you go, what specific area are you looking for for the City Turbo in the workshop manual?  Remember that it's all in Japanese.

Regards,
Campbell

Return to “General”