Citys rollcall

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Citys rollcall

Postby kenny » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:26 pm

hi

I am just wanting to find out how many city turbos there are in Australia and New Zealand, as i am in perth and i dont see any other turbo citys only prot's.

i kno that i have a section of the city turbo market in perth as i have  3 turbo1's and 2 turbo2's.

but he there is still got to be more of then around, shoulded there ::).

thanks kenny 8)

Colza
Forum Addict

Re: Citys rollcall

Postby Colza » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:06 pm

Welcome back dude, where you been for the last ages?

I have only seen 1 running T2 here in North auckland, and one parked. See the odd T1 around and I have bought both a wrecked T1 and a wrecked T2 ;D

Met a guy at a party last night who's got 3 T2's!!! Gonna have to catch up with him, I'll try and point him in the direction of this forum :D His daily driver is a Lada <cough>

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Postby kenny » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:44 am

hi Colza

well you should kno the saying work before play, i have being working to much, being an apprentice sucks.

one the other point, i also have bought a wrecked t2 it was complete, apart from where a fork lift picked it up by it's roof  >:(.( not happy jan). it would of had a better body than both my t2's put togther.

thanks kenny 8)

doggystyle
Forum Addict

Postby doggystyle » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:47 pm

ive only seen cabriolets and standard citys in melbs not one turb.. in chch (nz) there was my t2 plus my three  t1s plus nearly one or two t1s in the paper each week plus another complete (in better nick than mine)t2 in a wreckers yard.. in other words shitloads, too many to choose from

city_cabriolet
Forum Addict

Postby city_cabriolet » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:55 pm

Hi Kenny,
I'm from Newcastle, NSW. I've got my T2 as a daily driver, also have a Cabriolet without an engine (in awsome body and vinal condition) and know of 2 T2's that arn't running in the area.
Cheers,
Luke.

Just to add to this post, who here has their T1 or T2 as their daily driven car?

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:34 pm

I think you will find that the only people who do not daily drive their Turbo City's are those who:
a) have to many to choose from (Kenny ::))
b) sold them to buy a shit car (Brendan, but he is forgiven this deadly sin due to his running of the forum :D)
c) havent got them running yet (was going to say Turbo3 but hes got one going now damnit :-/)

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:35 pm

Oh, and d) those who dont own city's at all and just stick the engines elsewhere (ME!!! (and all the other classy civic owners ;D))

doggystyle
Forum Addict

Postby doggystyle » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:50 pm

and those that went overseas.. mmm maybe that still comes under b as i now drive a statesman :-/

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:48 pm

We feel your pain! No-one would ever voluntarily sit in a statesman with any intention of TRAVELING in it!!! :P

Return to “General”